Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of EMM?
- Can anyone place a marker?
- How much does it cost?
- Can I edit the information associated with a marker?
- Can I put more than one marker in a spot?
- Can I do multiple dedications under the same marker?
- A marker I placed is no longer on the map, what happened?
- I bought an icon and then bought another. Why can I not switch between the 2?
- What if I don't want any markers to show near my home or business?
* We are here to provide a service which allows individuals to share and celebrate the memory of a loved one that has passed on. In addition to that service, we have included a free search function that allows users to raise their awareness of preventable fatalities.
* Yes, anyone can place a marker to show where a loved one died.
The first 3 basic markers (name only) are free.
To add a biography:
- Pay $14.99 for a lifetime marker (one time payment)
If you have a coupon, be sure to enter the coupon code.
* Yes, log in and use the edit function for that marker.
* Yes, since the markers are a way to celebrate the memory of an individual, multiple markers can be placed in one area but they will all be considered and treated as separate.
* It is possible to place a marker for a group but it can be placed in only one location.
* Please see the Create a Serenity Zone link at the bottom of the homepage.